Get to know Aa
Besides my About Me page and other posts, the blogging world doesn’t know too much about me! I decided to do the 25 facts about me tag to see what I could come up with. Here you go!
- In a world where anything is possible, I plan on becoming a mix of a high fashion magazine editor, actress, model, and even a public spokes figure! (A girl can dream, right?)
- I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Bella. I’m trying to convince my parents to let her live with me, or to let me get a turtle, or a bunny…
- I am the youngest in my family, and I only have one older sister.
- As a little girl, I did Jazz, gymnastics, ballet, Tae-Kwon-Do, soccer, cheerleading, and volleyball.
- I am absolutely terrified of anything that crawls. (besides children)
- I’m bad at math… like really bad.
- I’ve been to five different places outside of the U.S: Korea, , Japan, London, and Paris.
- I have really bad sinus problems, and I’m sure it annoys everyone around me. If I had a dollar for every time someone asked me “Do you need a tissue?! Are you sick?” I’d be living the dream.
- My favorite animal is a Giraffe.
- If I had to eat from three places for the rest of my life, it would be Chickfila, Chipotle, and Tropical Smoothie.
- I love frozen yogurt.
- I truly believe pineapples do go on pizza (My friends HATE it!)
- Cookies and cream ice cream will always be better than chocolate chip.
- I have two scars on my body: one on my stomach (surgery within my first few days of birth) and the other on my hand (I sucked on my hand in the womb and it left my skin a little discolored. Can you believe that?!)
- I like watching scary movies even though I have nightmares right when I get home.
- I’ve had over 20 pets. (It’s not my fault hamsters and fish are so fragile! Nobody gave me the heads up!!)
- Law and Order SVU and Prison Break will keep me in my room all day. (Oh yeah, gossip girl too!)
- I hate pain. My tolerance is very low and yes, I still cry when I have to get shots. I’ve never even broken a bone in my body!
- I hate arguing with people, or hearing people bicker.
- My sister taught me how to ride a bike without training wheels when I was little within 10 minutes. #SisterPower
- I talk to myself a lot, regardless of where I am.
- I play ocean noises when I go to bed.
- I put ice cubes in my cereal. (DO NOT JUDGE. Try it first!)
- I hate spicy foods.
- Quoting movies, and TV shows are one of my many talents.
Thanks for reading up a little bit about me. Tell me about you!